Project Management & Controls
Realtime Utility Engineers, Inc is committed to following guidelines established by industry-accepted organizations.
PMI, the PMI Logo, PMP and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of
Project Management Institute, Inc.
Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct –
Realtime is committed to doing what is right and honorable, each and every time.
Engineering Project Management strives to:
- Assure the project schedule is being met, and to provide extraordinary communication to the client on project progress
- Work with the project team on managing the project budget and proactively dealing with financial concerns – taking this out of the project engineer’s hands
- Make sure all project “action items” are tracked, and all items are followed-up on in a timely manner
Engineering Project Management results are performance driven:
- Complete and accurate project budgets resulting in comprehensive job costing
- Consistent project schedules, accruals reporting, and cash flow forecasting
- Accurate tracking and reporting on deliverables and KPI’s
- Trending analysis and recovery plans