Protective Device Coordination Studies and Services
Realtime has many years experience performing protective relay coordination analysis and studies for projects of all sizes. This includes projects from industrial facilities to complex high voltage electrical utility transmission networks, as well as specialized wind farm applications. The following is a sampling of the services provided:
- AC & DC overcurrent device coordination analysis.
- Relay and breaker device coordination analysis.
- Phase and ground overcurrent coordination evaluation analysis.
- Create (1)-line diagram and integrated protection scheme.
- Embedded short circuit analysis within coordination study.
- Virtual animation of protective relaying sequence-of-operation playback reporting.
- Multi-axis time current curves.
- Motor acceleration analysis.
- Modeling of multi-function and multi-level relays from any relay vendor.